With the start of a new year, most people are working on New Year’s Resolutions. I usually don’t do those, but decided that a few goals for the upcoming year might be nice to have.
- Use all-ok, most-of the yarn I have for crochet patterns before buying new yarn.
- Finish the bedroom make-over.
- Get to the gym at least once a week or cancel the membership and find a dance class instead.
- Stop playing with my hair.
- Baby? Maybe?
- Find a way to make cleaning faster and easier and less work.
- Review my old stories.
- (Really should be 7a) Perhaps restart an old story or start planning a new one.
- Drink more water (what is more water anyway)
- Cut down on vicious candy habit
- Get the bathroom redone into my own personal spa so I can relax.
I’m a planner and goal setter, but I have to break down my goals into chunks to make them a reality for me.
That’s my list, what about you? What are your goals for the new year?