Continuation of breaking down my yearly goals into attainable steps.
Stop playing with my hair.
- Realize the triggers for playing with my hair
- Make steps to stop, redirect or hinder those triggers
- Breathe, take a deep breath as a realize that I am old enough and mature enough to be at this point in my life. Then laugh uncontrollably before telling my heart to start back beating.
- Discuss with my doctor what to do before conceiving and address any health concerns
- Reconsider and make a long list of things I would like to do or have accomplished before having a child.
- Find an OB/GYN
- Realize I have accomplished most of the stuff on my list. Try to think of new things. Bali! I could go to Bali! What’s in Bali?
- Start trying, or stop not trying
Find a way to make cleaning faster and easier and less work.
- So much easier than the baby?maybe?
- Download Real Simple’s Quick Cleaning Guide and try it for two weeks.
- Make modifications to list based on laziness and ashmatatic cat who likes to help mommy with the dusting.
Review my old stories.
- Pull out old stories
- Reread old stories and try not to cringe at the craptastic value of them.
- File, for sentimental value, if there is no artistic merit to them (maybe my future children will get a kick out of reading them).
Perhaps restart an old story or start planning a new one.
- Decide if any story has merit to continue.
- Decide if any story has any barebones that can be salvaged into another story.
- Start preplanning for that story or a short story to get serious writing feet back wet.
Drink more water (what is more water anyway)
- Drink more unsweet herbal tea-it’s mostly water, right.
- Alternate every other juice drink with glass of water
Cut down on vicious candy habit
- Suffer withdrawal symptoms at the thought of reducing candy.
- Sniffle as realize that it’s to cut down-not eliminate.
- Decide how much to cut down? Number of pieces per week?
- Pursue natural sweetness in the form of yummy fruit
Get the bathroom redone into my own personal spa so I can relax.
- Redone is overkill, not talking major remodeling, just rearranging.
- Determine what I would like in a spa and realize that a personal massuase will not fit in the bathroom.
- Make a design plan and execute it.
How are your goals for the new year going?