I’m almost ready to start working on my study area at home. I’m a planner and I have to write and draw and collect images to think out my plan.
- Studying for classes
- Reading for classes
- Researching for classes/thesis
- Grading papers for TA work
- Writing papers for class/thesis
- Place to view deadlines and progress on projects
Needs Based on Functions
- Space for laptop for writing and research
- Space to spread out multiple source material while writing research papers
- Shelf space for current textbooks and reading materials
- Space to keep TA/RA Materials
- Calendar to view deadlines
- A way to view progress on projects (clipboards or dry erase boards)
- Comfortable chair for working and reading
- Reading area that’s comfortable, but not too comfortable.
We’ll see if I can get my home study space to actually look like the images.